From the moment you set foot on Song Saa’s exquisite islands, we hope you won’t have a care in the world.
For this reason, we offer a simple, Always Included pricing policy: one price, per villa, per night.
You will be free to indulge yourself in everything our resort and its surrounds have to offer, knowing that all the features laid out below are Always Included at Song Saa:
- Five-star accommodation in your private over-water, ocean view or jungle villa
- Everything that passes your lips from sunrise to sunset, be it a lazy breakfast in your villa, a romantic picnic on the beach, or fine dining in our world-class, overwater restaurant
- The exquisite globally influennced, Khmer-inspired cuisine sourced from a range of local and international producers.
- Daily surprises from the kitchen; think a late afternoon snack of fresh tapas and a glass of crisp white wine as the sun slides into the ocean
- Unlimited access to our house wines and spirits, beers and non-alcoholic drinks, including villa mini bars which are restocked daily
- Unlimited laundry
- Speed boat transfers between Sihanoukville port 1 and Song Saa Private Island
- High-speed internet and satellite TV along with international phone calls
- Free use of the resort’s kayaks, sailing boats, and snorkelling gear
- Guided tours of the unique terrestrial and marine environments of Song Saa’s twin islands
All prices are per villa per night and exclusive of taxes
|Room Types||High Season||Shoulder Season||Low Season|
|Jungle Villa – one bedroom||US$1,595||US$1,276||US$1,117|
|Jungle Villa – two bedroom||US$3,590||US$2,872||US$2,790|
|Overwater Villa – one bedroom||US$1,835||US$1,468||US$1,415|
|Overwater Villa – two bedroom||US$3,590||US$2,872||US$2,790|
|Ocean View Villa – one bedroom||US$1,835||US$1,468||US$1,415|
|Royal Villa – two bedrooms||US$5,153||US$4,123||US$3607|
1 November 2014 – 22 December 2014
5 January 2015 – 28 February 2015
1 April 2015 – 30 April 2015
1 December 2015 – 22 December 2015
1 May 2014 – 31 October 2014
1 May 2015– 31 October 2015
23 December 2014 – 4 January 2015
23 December 2015 – 4 January 2016
1 March 2015 – 31 March 2015
1 November 2015 – 30 November 2015
All rates are subject to 10% Government VAT, 2% Accommodation tax (room only) and 10% service charge (room and board only)
NB: Surcharge of 25% is applicable to all reservations during peak dates (based on high season rates)
For Children of 5 years old and under, stay is complimentary
For Children 6-12 years old, 50% discount will be offered
For Guests 13+ the full rate will be applied
We would like to advise that the design of Song Saa Private Island is very open to the environment, with private pools, steep hills and over water walkways without hand railings, and is therefore only suitable for children under strict parental supervision. Children will always be welcome, however we would appreciate if parents would show consideration to other guests where children are concerned. We provide early meals for children if needed as well as child minding for your convenience.
One Bedroom villa (max 3 persons)
The extra bed charge for guests 13 years and above, will be discounted 25% of the one bedroom “Always Included” rate. This rate will be subject to applicable government tax and service.
Two Bedroom villa (max 5 persons)
The extra bed charge for guests 13 years and above, will be discounted 25% of the two bedrooms “Always Included” rate. This rate will be subject to applicable government tax and service.
- Rates are quoted in US dollars (USD) per villa per night based on double occupancy. Single rates available on request. Two-bed villa rate is based on four people sharing. Rates are subject to applicable government room tax, VAT and service charge.
- Song Saa Private Island allows a maximum of 1 extra person per villa, as per Cambodia’s Ministry of Tourism regulations. The extra bed charge for guests 13 years and above, will be discounted 25% of the “Always Included” rate per night. This rate will be subject to applicable government tax and service.
- Reservations should be made directly with the hotel either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online booking engine.
- Song Saa Private Island requests that guests check in after 2.00pm on the day of arrival. If the villa is available on arrival then an early check in will be allowed at no additional cost. Check out is by 11.00 am, if the villa is still available on departure then a late check out will be allowed at no extra cost. However if an early check in or a late check out needs to be guaranteed prior to travel, then the full nightly rate for the night before or after must be paid for in order to secure the room.
- Confirmed booking cancellations must be received in writing by the hotel or its representative. Refunds will be paid in full if written notice is received 30 days (in low season), 60 days (in high season) and 90 days (in peak season) prior to guest’s arrival date. Late arrivals, no shows and early departures will be charged.
- To guarantee your reservation, a 25% deposit is required at the time the reservation is confirmed. Reservations made within 60 days prior to guest arrival date require payment in full at time of booking.
- The remainder of the deposit is required 60 days prior to the guest arrival date, or the reservation will automatically be released, unless we agree (in writing or email) otherwise.
- No shows and early departures will be charged in full.
- Song Saa Private Island reserves the right to release the booking without prior notice should full payment not be received after 60 days prior to arrival. We truly hope your understanding in this matter and your cooperation is much appreciated.